American Barn Specialists
- Constructed using galvanised steel frame building, offering immense strength within a clear span structure
- Overhang on both long sides providing protection from the rain and the sun
- Opening windows to the rear of each box, for ventilation
- Variety of roof options, fibre cement, box profile steel, or sand covered tile system to replicate a tiled roof
- Walls constructed using 100mm x 50mm stud work
- Fully insulated roof and walls, providing warmth in the winter and cooler in the summer, as well as sound deadening
- Fully lined internally with all electrics and water concealed within the structure
- Rubber up to a height 1200mm incorporated within the build – not added on as a last minute thought
- Washdowns, feedrooms, tackrooms all catered for within the build
- Tackroom fully fitted, plumbing for washing machine, sink, large cupboards for storage
- Gas Combi boiler option to provide tackroom, rugroom heating and also on demand hot water for washing down
"Thought and knowledge goes into every build giving a quality of workmanship that is hard to find and surpass."
A Complete Service
• Small joinery shop for repairs or bespoke items
We also undertake
• Stable and walker bases, tracks, yards, muck heaps
• All forms of ground works, bricklaying, block paving, concreting and drainage.
• Fencing, ditching, landscaping, land clearance.
Crowborough, East Sussex TN6 3TB, United Kingdom 01892 611590 or 07796 031647